Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use a Press Up E-Voucher?
When visiting any Press Up venue, simply show your e-voucher to a member of staff on your phone or printed out when settling your bill. They will scan the QR code and accept the voucher as a form of payment, no need for you to do anything! If there is a remaining balance it will stay on your voucher, so you can use again.
How long are Press Up Gift Cards valid for?
Press Up Gift Cards are valid for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. They do not lose any balance if not used during this period.
I ordered a physical Gift Card and it has not arrived?
Gift Cards are only available for postal delivery within Ireland and Northern Ireland. All Orders are delivered via An Post to a nominated residential or business address. Gift Cards cannot be delivered to a PO Box or Locked Bag address.
Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery. During seasonal periods, please allow additional days for delivery.
An Post is sub-contracted to Press Up for carrying out delivery of Gift Cards ordered online. Any issues regarding delivery of Gift Cards ordered via Press Up online should be referred to Press Up directly via firstname.lastname@example.org. Press Up does not guarantee the delivery of the orders within the timeframe specified as this is dependent on An Post processing times.
My Gift Card was not received by email?
In some instances email providers can filter e-gift cards or receipt emails into your spam folder. Prior to contacting our support, please make sure to check if your e-gift card or receipt might be in your spam or promotions folder. In limited cases your email firewall may have prevented the delivery of your e-Gift Card or receipt. If this is the case please email email@example.com with your order details (recipient name, recipient email address, voucher value) and we will reissue.
How do I register my Gift Card?
Protect your Gift Card by registering it here. Why register? Registering your card allows you to link your details with the card, thereby allowing you to protect the balance should the card be lost or stolen. Don’t forget to opt in to hear from us and we’ll also send you regular communications about Gift Card promotions and what’s happening across the Press Up Group. If you have any problems registering your gift card please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I check the balance of my Gift Card?
Visit our Gift Card page here and click on ‘Balance’, enter your card / e-voucher details and your card balance will appear. If you are having trouble checking the balance of your Gift Card please email email@example.com
Where can I use my Press Up Gift Card?
Press Up Gift Cards can be used in all Press Up venues.
Press Up Gift Cards cannot be used for deliveries ordered through partners Just Eat, Deliveroo or UBER Eats. They may be used to pay for takeaway collections when ordered over the phone, please mention on the phone to staff when ordering.
- Press Up Gift Cards become subject to the Terms and Conditions upon purchase.
- The Press Up Card is available in euro (€) only. The Card is not a credit card, or a charge card, nor is it a debit card linked to a current account. It is a prepaid card which means that money must be loaded onto the Card at the time of purchase
- It is the purchasers responsibility as the purchaser to ensure that the recipient of the Press Up Gift Card is aware of the Terms and Conditions that apply to the Press Up Gift Card.
- Press Up Gift Cards can be exchanged for goods and services in any Press Up Venue. For a full list of
- Press Up venues please visit pressup.ie.
- Values are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent and are non-refundable.
- Our gift cards have an expiry date of 5 years from date of purchase.
- Register your Gift Card and check your balance online at pressup.ie
- Minimum load value of a Press Up Gift Card is €10.
- The cardholder can be used as often as the cardholder would like while the card is valid and until the total amount has been used up. Gift Cards can also be used in conjunction with other payment methods.
- Gift Cards cannot be refunded, or exchanged for cash.
- In the event of suspected or proven fraud and/or improper use of the Press Up Gift Card, Press Up reserves the right to suspend (pending investigation) or cancel any Gift Card without notice.
- For queries related to Gift Cards please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press Up will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay in delivery or for any lost or misdirected Gift Cards, including any Gift Cards lost or misdirected in the mail. Lost or stolen cards shall not be replaced or refunded.
- Your eVoucher will be emailed to the email address provided. The voucher must be presented at the venue in order to redeem.
- eVoucher must be presented on arrival at the venue, restaurant or bar. Gift Cards and eVouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.